wifi issues

My wifi password has spaces in it which the printer apparently doesn't know how to handle and refused to connect to.  I set up a guest network with a password that does not have spaces and the printer connected without a problem.  Hope this helps somebody.

Cetus3D software Version: 1.3.0 (52) crashes every time as I try to connect to it over wifi. 

"Cetus quit unexpectedly"

macOS with all updates installed

Tested on 2 different computers.

lbbetty 2017-6-13 02:54 edit

1. Cetus3D only supports 2.4G wifi

2. If you are using 2.4G wifi, but the Cetus3D printer can't find wifi, you can manually input ssid to connect with router by Cetus3D software(v1.3beta windows)

Arvi89 2017-7-29 14:13 edit

Hello,

So I just moved back to France, I tested the printer it's all good, except when I want to use it with wifi (can't keep it plugged where it is now).

I set the network properly, but I can only see the printer through USB. Even if I insert the IP address, it says connection error.

Any idea?

edit: My bad, it was a firewall issue, since it was not the computer I used before, it was not allowed anymore, sorry!

I tested wifi connection yesterday. but 

Printer connection is unstable.

I can't choose wifi cetus3d printer on app in macos. because The app is terminated. every time.

Had an issue with my Cetus and Windows 10. The OSX machines on the network could see it via Wifi but Win 10 machine could only connect via USB. Turned out I needed to give Cetus App access thru the windows firewall.

Working great now, and currently printing off the one way bearing holder.

Cheers

DK

I have also faced the same issue with my Netgear Nightwalk R7000 router and Cetus 3D printer. My desktop and printer on the same network. but there was some wifi issues with the Cetus. Then I get some online reviews and found one website. from https://www.routertechnicalsupportnumbers.com/fix-netgear-router-error-code-messages/ I got the proper solution.