Hi Guys, I’ve got interesting print quality issues here on my UP Box printer.
I was wondering if anyone has seen issues from prints like this before?
- Upgraded UP Box(+) with new CPU from Tiertime making it suitable for use with the latest versions of UP Studio
- Latest version UP Studio v2.6 (Windows)
- Tiertime ABS+ run with an inline dust filter (very little friction through whole filament feed system)
- 0.2mm layers, 20% infill, Fine print quality
- Brand new 0.4mm brass nozzle
The machine is fully lubricated with white lithium grease on linear rods and PTFE based lubricant for the Z-axis leadscrew.
The belts don’t look worn down much, there’s no play at all in the X and Y axis, solid as a rock.
The extruder head is locked in place using the same system as the UP Box+ so the extruder head is not moving around.