We are working on a brand new slicer (project name: Catfish). The project is aimed to develope a new slicer that able to complement the limitations of UP Studio.
- Speed: Lightening fast loading and slicing of large size STL files.
- Highly Granular Print Parameters: Allow user to setup print parameters at layer level.
- Simple Interface: Use keyboard + mouse to control build space, support command lines operation.
- Cross platform: Simultanously support Win, Mac and Linux.
- Support Gcodes export: will able to support non-Tiertime 3D Printers.
-added Linux version
-improved Wand function, initate print automatically when finished transfer.
Here is the download page for latest version for both Mac,Win and Linux,
Please note you need to register the software to get an activation code in order to export .tsk/Gcode.
Feel free to play with it and give feedbacks and questions!
Instuctions (Daily Update)