Software feedback

[quote][size=2][color=#999999]matt_caratachea post at 2017-2-21 00:06[/color][/size]
I uninstalled UP Studio and deleted the file.  I also made sure to update the Cetus software to …[/quote]

Matt,  You might be mixing up some info ( just my guess)  Some people, (I believe) were experirncing the arm falling when a print is finished.

In a correct system, the printer remains on, and the wrm remains in position after the print.

However, on all printers, the arm will fall when you power down the printer.  This is a fact that is true for all printer, and can't be changed.  Some have been finding ways to combat this.  I printed a small tool to insert into the z axis screw holes, so when the printer is powered down, the arm only lowers an inch or so and rests on the bracket I maually inserted into the holes on the z axis.

So if you turn the power off, the arm WILL fall no matter what, but if the machine is turning off by itself when a print finishes, that is the software issue that was discussed earlier, and can be fixed.

[quote][size=2][color=#999999]jene post at 2017-2-18 01:04[/color][/size]
I have a question. is this an error ?in old version, I was able to find the center grid and 3d model …[/quote]

already fixed pls wait for the new release

A feature I would like is a history of the past prints and the amount of material each print used. 

This would make it easier to track how much filament was left on a roll

[quote][size=2][color=#999999]lbbetty post at 2017-2-21 08:18[/color][/size]
already fixed pls wait for the new release[/quote]

Thank you for your hard work.

I received a printer today. I'm very happy.   I appreciate all the cetus team's work.

but,  I can not print my 3Dmodel  at this rate.

I'm waiting.

I'm using Cetus3D 1.2.1 on Mac.

Feature requests I can think of right now:

* Allow for specifying exact actual filament diameter to deal w/ under/over-extrusion at different places in a reel when the filament diameter changes

* Longer material names (so I can include a brand name since optimal temps vary)

* Enabling/disabling heat plate heating (receiving my HBP next week), so I don't have to go mess with the material settings (or is that the pre-heat setting?)

* Temperature profile (e.g. offsets for different layers, for example first layer)

* Show print speed in mm/s (next to normal/fast/fine)

* Allow for muting standard printer beeps

* Show supports in preview (not just raft)

* In material/time estimate at the start of the print, break out raft/support and object being printed for the material usage

Feature Request:

Possibility to use S3d directly without the Cetus-App

So.. Its more a Firmware or Driver request then...

Feature request for gcode mode:

- provide a sticky post in the forum with currently supported gcodes and any special notes

- fix coordinate system so running M206 X-180 is not necessary

- apply nozzle offset so running M206 Z-182.3 (or equivalent) is not necessary

- fix extruder calibration so G1 E10 extrudes 10mm.

- implement M92 so the extruder can be calibrated if necessary

- add a warning to the dialog that asks whether to run the gcode to inform the user if nozzle offset / calibration isn't being applied

Improvement for gcode mode:

- G28 should work the same as native: probe twice, first normal speed, then slow

- G28 calibration should match printer native calibration (see above)

Please add finer control for bed leveling!!

I wish to adjust to 0.01mm accuracy, but the leveling program only allows 0.1mm (an entire layer height!)

PLEASE make the bed offset manually editable. Just click on the adjustment and type in a value. So simple, yet impossible to do.