Ptfe length inside dedicated PLA extruder

Could somebody advice about the length of ptef tube inside the dedicated PLA extruder? I tired measure it by caliber, but got different results every time. Maybe Tiertime guys can give an answer.

You can cut the tube a little longer than it should and trim off the length until you get a good fit

Jason, the PTFE tube length is a very sensitive case. Once the tube inside is not comfortable to take it out and cut a portion without damaging the PTFE tube. On the other hand, the PTFE must not move inside avoiding and gap. So, should be a known length of PTFE.

Tiertime guys, it is really important to know the length of ptfe inside PLA extruder and inside the tpu extruder too. A shorter ptfe could lead to heat creep due to ptfe tube moving during retraction. A longer one could lead to blockage of filament inside the ptfe tube. So, please be so kind and provide the true length for both pla and tpu extruders ptfe tubes.

You TT guys, should stay close to your customers. In my opinion you are useless. Your explanation never came on time or not at all. You are not able to provide in more than 1 year the lengths I asked for. Shame on you. Why are you using different definition for settings? All other 3d printers manufacturers use same definitions, but you are from another planet. What means jerk or jump? Verry disappointed about you.