MK3 Extruder problem

I bought my MK3 back in 2018 an i printed about 9,5 KG of filament without any major issue.
Since two month i start to get problems with the extruder stop extruding resulting in unfinished prints. I thought it was a problem of a clogged nozzle so i changed and it get a bit better. I ordered a new heater with a bunch of nozzles. The problem came back. I changed the heater (new barrel / new nozzle 0.4).
Still the extruder stops extruding.
When it stops it starts with the deep clicking noise paired with “heavy” vibrations on the printhead.
I tried different filaments (good german brand) wich always print very well, the filament is running freely.

I mesured the gear on the stepper motor i get readings on my digital calliper from 9.12 to 9.14mm.

I guess the gear is worn out.

Do i need a new extruder or is there another way to solve the problem? I allready have a new heater and my old one is still working.

Here what i found so far.

My printer came with the v2 heater but with the “old” nozzle installed.
Old nozzle => haeter barrel and nozzle is one piece => tiertime shop shop says they are not for the v2 heater.

The 9.5KG filament where printed with these old nozzles 2x 0.2mm and 2x 0.4mm.

When i switch to heater v2 with the new nozzle i get the extrusion problem.
New nozzle => heater barrel and nozzle a two separate parts

I raised the temperature with v2 heater by 5° without any luck i cloud see the extrusion problem even by simply extruding material (via load function).

I now order some old nozzles to be able to print again and i may try again the “new heater” with much higher temps.

Update:
i bought a new extruder motor, the one you can buy at tiertime marked as compatible has a little metal plate on the left side. With that nasty plate the z-axis hight sensor didnt fit any longer.

with the new extruder motor i tried again:

• with the original heater v2 and the old nozzle i can print till the nozzle is clogged using PLA with standard settings
  • with the new heater v2 and the new nozzle i get the clicking sound of the extruder while loading material (extrude command)
    => by rising the temperature via custom material i was able to perform a full extrude command (loading material) for the 0.4 nozzle at 230° and for the 0.2 nozzle at 240°

I then tried to print with 0.2 and 240° and get the error message „nozzle to cold"

Did you solved this problem meanwhile?

Hi there! I also have a problem with the MK3 and filament. I tried to print a part from this PLA. Nozzle 220. Plastic does not flow from the nozzle. The extruder knocks and sticks. I raise it to 260 gr., again it knocks - stuck. I change PLA to the ABS filament without cooling the nozzle. The same 260 gr. Plastic from the nozzle flows without any problems. I immediately change to PLA, but it knocks and sticks again. I change it to PETG, and it flows as it should. Then I put PLA from another manufacturer. The problem repeats: plastic does not come out a millimeter from the nozzle. I repeat the whole ABS cycle again, PETG comes out of the nozzle easily. PLA doesn’t come out at all. What do you think can be the issue?