Known delay for new buy?

Hi everyone. 

I own a trinus from Kodama. 

I think it's a good one but I find it little problems and to little print zone and Cetus sounds to be great. 

I'm really wondering if I it's a good idea to buy Cetus and sell Trinus.....

But.... I'm an impatient guy... 

Do you know how much time I have to wait to have my Cetus at home (France) if I buy it today? (The extended one because I want to print bigger things!)

Is there a future way to have a heated bed if this is necessary for some sort of plastics?

Is the lack of enclosure a real risk of warping? (It's a little bit cold at my home...)

Thanks for your answers!

You may need to wait for 3 weeks as we are producing another batch now.

a heated bed is being developed and the beta version will be released soon.

enclosure and heated bed are not necessary unless you are printing plastic with large shrinkage ratio such as ABS and PC.

Great!

Thanks for the answer. 

Someone tried to print ABS?

Is there VAT tax for delivery in France? Do you know how much?

I just wanted to chime in here and say you won't be disappointed with the cetus. Love this little printer!

[quote][size=2][color=#999999]JasonWu post at 2017-2-16 15:19[/color][/size]
You may need to wait for 3 weeks as we are producing another batch now.a heated bed is being develop …[/quote]

So Cetus is happy to get on here and answer a question about BUYING something but not to answer questions about news updates and feature requests and issues? I'm starting to get really fed up about this whole situation.

I'e ordered the 300mm version to compliment my regular verion last week and I just got a tracking# today. I'm guessing I'm part of the first batch. I can also say that the Cetus is an awesome printer and I can't wait to get my second one! Good luck!

Ordered!

The extended version!

I can't wait!!!

[quote][size=2][color=#999999]adam6806 post at 2017-2-18 00:36[/color][/size]
So Cetus is happy to get on here and answer a question about BUYING something but not to answer qu …[/quote]

If you have a specific question email them at support@ cetus3d.com.  They've always answered me within 12 hours if not quicker