How to install drive belts UP mini 2

Hi all, I am very new to this, in fact I have not printed anything yet. I bought a UP Mini 2, per used and the guy shipped it to me without securing the innards’. Needless to say the platform moved about during shipping and broke the plastic holders for the two vertical rods that the platform moves up and down on. I rebuilt them and reinserted the rods and platform, but I am sure I have not connected the drive belt, the vertical one that runs parallel to one of the rods. I have searched high and low but I can’t find any engineering or breakdown drawings that would show me how this belt connects. Any mechanical drawings seem to be in short supply. Can anyone help.

Hello,

I understand that dealing with a 3D printer, especially when you’re new to it, can be quite challenging. It seems you need a guide to help you correctly install the drive belt on your UP Mini 2 printer.

While I couldn’t find a specific engineering drawing for the drive belt installation, I did find the UP mini 2 User Manual which might contain useful information about the printer’s assembly and maintenance. Additionally, there’s a discussion on the Doglikesbest Tiertime forum where someone had a similar issue with the drive belt installation. This could be a valuable resource for you to check out as it may provide insights from other users who might have encountered and resolved the same issue.

If you’re still unable to find the information you need, I recommend reaching out to the Tiertime support team or visiting their official forums where you can ask for detailed guidance. It’s also a good idea to connect with the 3D printing community; they are often very helpful and may have members who have dealt with similar issues.

I hope the information may helps you.