Cetus stops extruding after a few minutes

<p>Hello all,</p><p> </p><p>I know this question has already been asked in another section, but I can’t manage to solve the problem.</p><p>So here a recap : when I switch on my Cetus, all works normally (I can extrude in the maintenance mode). But when I start a printing, my printer doesn’t manage to make the raft. After that, when I come back in the maintenance mode, nothing happens : the nozzle heats well, but the extruder does nothing (the extruder gear stays motionless).</p><p>So, my printer can only extrude during a few minutes after its activation …</p><p> </p><p>When I saw that, I bought a new extruder (the latest model), but the same thing exactly happens …</p><p>On another topic, the Cetus team advised to remove the paint around the screw hole that holding the extruder to rail slider, but it’s already the case on my new extruder.</p><p> </p><p>So, does anybody have an idea / a solution ?</p><p> </p><p>Thanks.</p><p> </p><p>PS : my Cetus printer is the standard one, bought with the Kickstarter.</p>

Could be extruder cable broken, contact support@cetus3d.com to get a new cable.