Cetus Printable Parts (MK1/MK2/MK3)

<p>Awesome @addohm ! Sadely your link is broken :’-( </p>

<p>My link isn’t broken. These forums are. lol</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2847390</p>

Dear Cetus Team / Tiertime,

Can I have the latest Z-holder Friction Cup.STL file?

I have Cetus 3D Printer Extended MKII.

I would like to print in black the 3D printed parts but the Z-holder file is different than the existing 3D printer part.

Many Thanks

<p>Hello!</p><p>Could you provide the printable parts for the Cetus3D MK3? Or are they the same as the other two versions?</p><p>Thank you!</p>

<p>Please remove/replace the feeder pcb cover from the MK2 standard zip.<br />The filament support tube does not align with feeder.</p><p>Thanks a lot</p>

<p>Please remove/replace the feeder pcb cover from the MK2 standard zip.</p><p>The filament support tube does not align with feeder.</p><p>Thanks a lot</p>

The links to the zip files seem to be broken. Can you please fix or reupload files? Thanks

@Jason-TT Seems that the links are broken.

Hello, the links are fixed.

Links for MK2 standard and extended are still broken

1 Like

Jason, I just tried three times to open that RAR file for the MKIII and its boken. My printer is sitting here waiting for the part. I nee the original Y belt connector. Not the flat one that doesn’t work. I would suggest putting all the design files in one archive with folders for each model. this is really annoying

Have you tried cetus3d.com? you can also find printable parts there.

Not for the MK1 or MK2. Please post working links.

The printable parts Pages don’t exist, please help us!

Seriously, why is it so difficult to get working links to these parts? I need the Y axis pulley holder for a Mk1. None of the links or zip files I’ve downloaded have this part. How about organising it properly, with all parts, for each version rathe than random working links and partial zip files???

Can you see the links? they are on the top of this thread. Just copy the link and paste in a new tab/window of browser (mentioned in the post as well). Clicking directly in not working due to some technical issue.