Cetus Printable Parts (MK1/MK2/MK3)

Unable to find this item in the Cetus Parts zip file.Need help urgently.

1488378362894929.png

I need that piece too, i need help urgent please.

That piece unfortunately isn't 3D printed. You'll probably have to contact support@cetus3d.com for help.

I really do hope they include an STL file for that part, too, though.

They are also missing the y-axis & Z-axis belt connecter. My Z belt connecter was broken in shipment.

Does anyone have a file for the part around the extruder gear? Mine got a little  damaged during a jam. Now sometimes filament is not drawn in properly. I do understand that it is a molded part but if printed with nylon, it should be good too.

1492923781492092.png

[quote][size=2][color=#999999]koorwood post at 2017-6-11 15:28[/color][/size]
Does anyone have a file for the part around the extruder gear? Mine got a little  damaged durin …[/quote]

I need this part as well!!

UP_3DWP 2017-8-19 14:10 edit

This part also tends to bend over time so the bearing gets angled, grinding in the motor housing. Therefor I had somebody mill me this part from aluminum so it will stay straight.

It would be great if Tiertime would make these from metal so they last longer and better.

It happens to be this is also available on Aliexpress: Metal bearing cover

Are there directions on what to do with these parts?

Thought for sure I would have printed these parts in one of my more "wild" colors. But Proto-Pasta carbon just prints so beautifully (printed on my delta, not Cetus) I couldn't resist converting to a "stealth" Cetus. Initially I was only going to replace the least intrusive parts but once I figured out how to get the belts free, I decided to replace pretty much all parts except the parts that connect the linear slides to the belts.

If you're familiar with 3D printers and have put together your own kit before or even just modified another printer (or even your Cetus), it's not too bad. But it will look bad for a while.

P9070638.jpg

P9070640.jpg

The two parts on the left (Y-axis motor cover and Y-axis endstop plunger) have already been installed on the printer.

Thanks again for making all the printed part files available!

With the new extruder (the red one) and the new nozzles with the tube sticking up, has this part changed?

image.png

I would like to print myself one that fits the nozzle extension. The one pictured here has a square hole for the filament to run through and the round filament guide in the new nozzles don't fit.

And I would like a version of the Z-Axis Endstop Holder to be used for mouting the spoolholder on top of the Z-axis (Facebook sept. 2017).

the part Extruder PCB Cover.STL doesn't fit to my Cetus3D MKII Standard. the part on my pronter has no sopport for the filament.

grafik.png

whre can i find the 'newest' extruder pcb cover?

As many people have already asked, could you provide the MK II extruder parts as stl files? I know that only one of them is 3d printed, but getting even the one would be nice.

I have the STL file you need, write me to amancad@hotmail.com

Regards

Amaury Cadena

Hi @JasonWu
I wanted to make a modified version of the Z-Axis Endstop Holder Standard but I found that the file is incorrect. Where can I find the correct part ?
Also, do you have OpenSCAD files ?

Thanks

back

front

To the folks looking for the extruder feeder guide STL, I’ve printed a replacement designed by Giovanni_. Thigiverse download page is here. You’ll need an M3 10mm screw, an M3 15mm screw, and a 683ZZ bearing. Works like a charm.

Feeder Guide

<p>Jason, are there additional models you can share? For instance, the printed parts that the filament passes through (the feeding).</p>

<p>@jasonwu I tried the extruder PCB cover. It was very attractive because I’ve been having feeding issues due to wear and tear on the feeder guide. It fit pefectly, but the filament guide portion of the model is way off. I’d say that the center of the filament needs to run through right where the outter most point of the guide is. I tried to illustrate it over the STL file. Unfortunately I have no idea where to begin modifying this as an STL file in Fusion360. Could you provide a more accurate up-to-date model?</p><p> </p><p> </p>

<p>@addohm</p><p>I think that our problem are relative </p>

<p>@rcmz I fixed this particular problem with re-designing it :slight_smile: </p><p> </p><p>https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2847390</p>