Brexit - UK warehouse, flag, tooltip

Fun fact - the UK is no longer part of the EU :slight_smile:
Maybe consider replacing the tooltip and/or flag here. I assume you’re already making plans to account for the possibility of a no-deal Brexit and resulting import/export restrictions?

We are working toward establishing a new warehouse somewhere in EU and the UK stock will remain.

sort of in the same lines, will you implement VOEC (VAT on eCommerce) for European countries not in the European union? Might help with sales a little. Its already mandatory for me, and will be for the rest of the European countries by 2021.

Currently we are not collecting VAT for non-EU European countries eg. Switzerland. If the VOEC requires VAT on these countries as well we will try to be compliant too. This is new for us, we need to do some research on it.

I would like to buy a Cetus MK3, but I live in Germany and it seems like it´s no longer possible to order something from the UK store if you live in the EU. There seems to be a German warehouse which is currently being build for this purpose but you can´t order from there yet. Is there any news on this topic and when will we be able to order from Germany again?