0.2mm nozzle - extruder clicking!

Hi, my Cetus prints fine at 0.4mm but with the 0.2mm nozzle it clicks and doesn't extrude very well at all, I can't print with the 0.2mm nozzle (I have two of them, the tolerances are actually quite poor because there is a big size difference in the holes between the two 0.2mm nozzles, but anyway).

The filament is clearly being pushed through too quickly - Cetus can you please fix asap!!

Hello?

You can send email to support@cetus3d.com. We will provide replacements if necessary.

Same problem here :( 

I'm trying different prints and it seems it clicks more at beginning, then it stops for a while. Last print i left little cetus alone printing, because it wasn't clicking anymore but when i came back... big sad fail :(

If you know for sure your nozzle is clear, you may want to increase the temperature on the nozzle by a little bit.  Be sure about the nozzle though.  Even a new one can be blocked by metal burrs.  I had two new ones create for this problem and then a third nozzle that was definitely not clogged ended up working.

You probably know this already, but you'll have to print at a slower rate with a 0.2mm nozzle than with a 0.4mm one. I usually cut my print and infill speed in half as well as raise my temperature a bit when I use a smaller nozzle. I usually only go with a 0.2 when I want to print layer heights of 0.1mm or smaller. 

Thanks for posting the frog - it's really impressive.

[quote][size=2][color=#999999]vegasracer post at 2017-5-30 18:28[/color][/size]
You probably know this already, but you'll have to print at a slower rate with a 0.2mm nozzle th …[/quote]

Where can you change the feed rate?

Hello

I can not use 0.2 mm for the same reason.

With genuine software you set up 0.2 mm and filaments do not come out just by clicking after feeding.

How can I clean the inside?

Help me.......