GCODE support for UP300

The complete lack of any response from anyone at Teirtime doesn’t give me the impression that GCODE support for the UP300 will be implemented anytime soon. Did previous versions of Up Studio also have this same issue with the perimeter outlines not being connected to the infill like this?

2 Likes

Yep, were waiting for proper Gcode support and a decent compiler that’s built into UP Studio for it.

The previous version v2.5 didn’t have these problems. The overlap issues only came up because if v2.6 where they changed up the slicing methodology thus causing these issues.
This issue has now been addressed in the latest update. Users can set a global overlap value in the UP Studio material editor.

Schönen guten Abend, nach zwei Jahren gibt es zu diesem Thema ein Update ???
Ich hätte gerne eine Stellungnahme von Tiertime.

1 Like

It’s sad that I still haven’t received an answer.
I would still like an opinion from Tiertime.

1 Like

Me too but responses from Tiertime here are almost non-existent… I guess they don’t care anymore?

I think the option is to Rip out the Tiertime Motherboard, Replace it with a Big Tech Tree board and then flashing a decent Setup of Marlin onto it and voila.

2 Likes

Hello Tiertime.

Please let me know whether GCode will be functional for the UP series of printers in the near future.

This is urgent for us.

We are a school and have 4x UP300, 1x UPBox+ and 6x UP Mini2 and Mini2/ES.

The UP300 units in particular are excellent printers, however the Tiertime slicers are not keeping up with the rest of the excellent slicers out there.

I will be replacing them in the near future, if there is no GCode solution imminent.

It will mean the ending of a 7 year relationship with Tiertime and there Australian/New Zealand dealer.

Please respond ASAP!!

Kind regards,

Any Updates???

Logged a support case regarding this but no response regards the UP300 units.